Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Confetti

Hey ladies, today I am sharing one more colorful look for the Bundle Monster's nail Art challenge. 
For the Confetti theme, I created a look with water spotting and and stamping.

I have shared my water spotted nail art tutorial earlier.


For this manicure, I started with Milani White on the Spot as a base. 
Then, I layered China Glaze Neon Sunkissed over it.


I water spotted the base using Essie Sexy Divide and Sally Hansen Twisted Pink.



I stamped a geometric image from Bundle Monster BM203 image plate using Milani White on the Spot. 
To complete the look, I used confetti from Bundle monster's nail art wheel.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful... 

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.