Monday, June 30, 2014

Candles

Hi ladies, today I am sharing my last manicure for the Bundle Monster's challenge. I did a distressed brush/ dry brush look today.
Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as a base.


For the distressed brush I used Fa Neon Orange, Fa Neon Pink and Maybelline Colorshow Tenacious Teal. Then, I layered it with Incolor Chrome Nail Color 16 (purple-golden glitter in colorless jelly base).


'The candle images are from Bundle Monster image plates BM06 and BM202. I used Essie Fishnet Stockings and MoYou stamping polish in black. 


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. Loved it! You are really talented Pearl. Always come up with great ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Niesha :) I am glad you liked it...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.