Sunday, June 29, 2014

Blue and Green Floral Nails

Hey ladies, it's weekend and I did a freehand today :) 
I was thinking of doing this combination of blue and green for sometime now. Today's inspiratioNAILjune challenge theme "inspired by household item" was perfect to use this combination.


The Inspiration


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as a base.


Then, I used acrylic paints from my Fevicryl Hobby ideas kit to create the flowers and other details.


To seal off the manicure I used Revlon Colorstay top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

18 comments:

  1. The inspiration is depicted so beautifully...You really are very creative :)
    Beautiful Mani as always Pearl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration! It looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is going to be one of my fav from you so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the green you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this mani.. looking so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous! I wish I could do half a decent job as u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisha :) You can practice with acrylic paints, they make the job easier.

      Delete
  7. Looking very pretty....Love the mani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parul, its gorgeous. Lovely colors and beautiful nail art

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.