Monday, June 9, 2014

Birthday Card

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a cute girly manicure. 
Today's theme for Bundle Monster's Nail Art Challenge is "Birthday Card" and I did my version of it with lots of bling. 
Have a look...


For this manicure, I used China Glaze Light as Air (lilac creme) as a base.


Then I stamped the small letters from Bundle Monster's image plate BM311 using Colorbar's Neon Bloody Mary, in an inclined manner. 
I freehanded the card's outline using a neon pink acrylic paint. I also added a few black dots for letters on the card.


 I filled the nail boundaries using Barry M glitter Princess. Then, I stamped a small butterfly from image plate BM307 using Bloody Mary and added a neon stud rhinestone from Born Pretty Store nail art wheel.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.