Thursday, June 12, 2014

Birthday Cake

Hey everyone, today I created a bright Birthday Cake manicure on my nails. This is the very first time I created a birthday cake. I created the colorful topping instead of creating the whole cake.
This manicure is a part of the ongoing Bundle monster nail art challenge.


For this manicure, I used OPI Gargantuan Green Grape (light blue creme), my most favorite shade as a base.


I sponged Color Club Floral Flirt and Colorbar Exclusive 71(purple creme) on all the nails. 
The swirl image is from Bundle Monster image plate BM226. I used Color Mack purple for stamping.


I freehanded the cake using floral Pink and Exclusive 71. 
The candles are freehanded using acrylic paints.
To complete the look I layered Colorbar Exclusive 56 (glitter topper) on it.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.