Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Bug's Life Inspired Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a movie inspired nail art. This nail art is inspired from the movie "A Bug's Life". I have been planning to do this nail art for a long time now and today's nail art challenge theme was perfect.


For this manicure, I used Milani White On the Spot as a base on my pointer and pinky. 
On my middle finger, I used Sinful Colors Innocent (parrot green creme) and on my ring finger, I used China Glaze Four Leaf Clover (green creme).


Then I sponged China Glaze Four leaf Clover on all the nails except for the ring. 
On the ring, I sponged Sinful Colors Innocent. I freehanded the characters using acrylic paints.


To seal the manicure, I used Revlon Colorstay top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.