Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hotel Transylvania Inspired Nails

Hey everyone, this weekend was total fun and now I am staying at my parents house for the whole week.  

Today, I am sharing my latest freehand work. I love watching animated movies and Hotel Transylvania is among one of my favorites. I love the bleh b bleh b bleh :D


It took me almost two hours to create this. For the base I used Colorbar Fired up (red), Lotus Strawberry Shake (pink), Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and Milani White on the Spot (white).



I used acrylic paints to draw the faces of Count Dracula, Mavis, Jonathan and the baby bat face. Finally, I finished the mani with Colorbar Matte Top coat. 




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

p.s. I broke two of my nails while packaging for my trip, so I trimmed down all of them. For a month or so I will be using stick-on nails. I am missing my long nails :(

6 comments:

  1. These turned out amazing! Love the detail and time you put into creating each character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an amazing artist! They have really turned out do beautifully... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so sweet of you to say that...Thank you Richa :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.