Monday, May 5, 2014

Heart and Bows

I started stamping two years ago and my very first nail art plate was from Konad. I got M59 image plate as I wanted to start stamping small designs first. Today's theme of Indian Lacquer Lovers Challenge "My first stamping plate" brought back all those old memories of stamping. 
I created a very simple look using it...



For this manicure, I used Incolor Chrome Nail Lacquer 74 as a base. It is a gorgeous shimmery blue.



I stamped the bow and the hearts using Milani White on the Spot. 


I sealed the manicure with Revlon Colorstay top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.