Thursday, May 1, 2014

China Glaze Nail Lacquer Kalahari Kiss

Hey everyone, today I am sharing another beautiful shade from China Glaze.
Kalahari Kiss was released in 2012 Safari Collection. Kalahari kiss is a beautiful yellow beige creme. On the website it is described as Camel brown, but it more looks yellow than brown.


This shade is pretty unique in my collection. The shade is so perfect for office wear.


Formula
The formula of Kalahari kiss is on the thicker side. It goes on smooth without any patches. It reaches opacity in two coats and takes average time for drying.

Wear Time
It wore for five days without any chipping.


Retail Price: $6 (for 14ml)


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. It is a pretty nice shade to wear for the office. Its very neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this color would look horrible on me but my gosh u make it look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisha :) but I bet it will look good with your skin tone..

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.