Friday, May 2, 2014

Amy's Nail Boutique Nail Lacquer One Sweet World

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a beautiful indie polish here. One Sweet World is a glitter polish from Amy's Boutique. It is a perfect glitter topper for summer. The unique mix of glitter makes it beautiful.


One Sweet World is a mix of neon yellow, blue and pink matte glitter suspended in clear base. Amy's Nail Boutique is a great place to buy pretty Indies. 



One Sweet World retails for $3.00. You can get it here. You can check out her latest launches on her Facebook page here.


I have layered two coats of One Sweet World over Colorbar Nail Lacquer Sunstone. I love this combination.





Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute glitter polish...Nd i love your swatches! Just so beautifully clicked :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Richa :) It is really pretty.

      Delete
  2. What a nice pairing! I'm usually not a fan of small glitters like this but I'm quite liking this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) Me too don't prefer such small glitter, but this is really unique..

      Delete
  3. Nice vibrant shade! cool for summers!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.