Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Welcome Back Summer

For today's challenge "welcome back summer" I created Rainbow nails. I cannot get enough of the brights in this summer...


Here are the rainbow nails before stamping...


To create this manicure, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base on my nails.  Then, I sponged brights in a random pattern without overlapping them.


The stamping is done using Bundle Monster image plate BM321. I used Milani White on the Spot for stamping. 
To finish off the manicure I used Jessica Holographic top coat.


Shades used

Purple : Color Mack Purple
Coral: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
Turquoise: China Glaze Turned up Turquoise
Orange: Color Mack Orange
Pink-Purple: China Glaze Beach Cruiser 



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful .. bright colors for summer perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty!! this could be a holi nail art too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so colorful! I love how the stamping kind of put together the base neon sponging too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) I love the white on neons...

      Delete
  4. I love the colors u used, the base is pretty by itself ......stamping took the mani to another level. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow such a pretty mani love this the colors are beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imaginative and very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful. Loved the colorful base and the floral stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your "patchwork" base! The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a gorgeous splash of colors! Beautifully done Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty :) I loved the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty...loved the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its Very Pretty Sweet Heart ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.