Thursday, April 10, 2014

Tulips

 Today, I created a nail art design in support for World Parkinson's Day on April 11th. I got the Darling Diva Bonnie Lassie months ago and I wore it once earlier. I thought to wear it again and I added a colorful twist to it. Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Darling Diva Bonnie Lassie as a base on my nails.


I created the tulip decals using MoYou Pro image plate 08.


After wearing this manicure for a day, I changed two of the nails and used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky. I also added two green hex glitters.


Shades used

Purple: Color Mack Purple
Blue: China Glaze Bahamian Escape
Orange: Color Mack Orange


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

  1. Wow these are so pretty. Loved the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) The stamping image is really gorgeous...

      Delete
  3. Love the tulips....even the addition of the glitter the next day is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so damn beautiful! love it
    www.gulaabigirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.