Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Summer Watermarble

It's been so long since I did watermarbling. I tried to do something summer-y today. I felt that the watermarbling wasn't enough so, I added some flowers to it.


I used Zoya Shawn and Sinful Colors Innocent for the watermarble.



The orange flowers are freehanded using acrylic paints. For the shading, I used a small detailing brush.




To finish off the manicure, I top coated it with Jessica Holographic top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails! Waiting for a step by step tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naomi :) I will do i,t once I come back from the break.

      Delete
  2. That is stunning! I would never have thought of adding flowers to watermarbling, but it's just perfect together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely water marble mani! Love those orange flowers on top too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is officially the prettiest Mani I've ever seen! You have amazing skills girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.