Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Summer Fruits

Today, I created a fruit-y look for the summer challenge. I love Fimo nail art, it gives a cool 3D look to the nails. I used my favorite fruit fimo "Strawberries". Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Essie Ballet Slippers as a base.



Then I sponged the tips with Revlon Blue Lagoon. I added the strawberry and Lemon fimo slices. The watermelon is freehanded using acrylic paints.



To finish off the manicure, I used Seche Vite top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

26 comments:

  1. Awww this is the cutest ever. Fruittyyy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooo pretty <3<3

    my recent one :Bourjois Liner Feutre Eyeliner Pen
    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/04/bourjois-liner-feutre-eyeliner-pen.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Love the idea of fruity tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought water melon is also a fimo as it seems popped up..... and same pinch as I also used fimo this time....... ur mani is lovely..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww .. Your CUTEST nail art ever Sweet Heart ! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning.! <3
    #inlove wid those fimos ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your nail shape great fruity mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool, like the use of the base polish to go with these fimos

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute.. looks tempting :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those little fimo slices!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy mani...I really like fruit femos ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.