Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sea Creatures

I am back!!!
I was on a break for ten days for a family wedding. Everyone in the family enjoyed a lot and we had great fun. Now on to the manicure I created today. I did a decal manicure for the challenge theme "Sea Creatures". 


For this manicure, I used Milani White on the Spot as a base. Then I created gradient nails with China Glaze Hanging in the Balance and Lakme Aqua Blast.


The stamping is done with MoYou Sailor Collection 06 image plate using Milani White on the Spot


Using the same image plate I created the colorful decals.

Shades used
Blue: Lakme Fast and Fabulous Aqua Blast
Orange: China Glaze Orange You Hot
Grey/green: Acrylic paints


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

26 comments:

  1. Looks so cooling for the summers! Sponge Bob is one of my favorite cartoons and this mani so reminds me of it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TiTi :) These do look like colorful cartoon characters..

      Delete
  2. omg....you left me speechless dear...simply stupendous !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Pearl...these r very cute creatures ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute nail art, small kids wil love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks just so adorable! Loved Mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the details n colors.! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.