Thursday, April 3, 2014

Rainforest Flowers

Last night, I wore Rain Forest from Revlon Colorstay collection. It is so gorgeous that I am tempted to wear it again and again. Today, I added some flowers to it. Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Revlon Colorstay Rain Forest as a base on my nails.


The flowers and leaves are freehanded using acrylic paints. I used a small detailing brush for it.


I topped off the nails using Jessica Holographic top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

18 comments:

  1. a very cute manicure!
    regards bigs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! I like how the flowers are placed on the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainforest is such a pretty shade..I would love to get my hands on it....ANd The Nail Art is really very prettyie! Great job done Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's gorgeous!! You should definitely get it.. Thank you Richa :)

      Delete
  4. WOWiiee ! Its simply Gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. so perfect for summers *_* The title is apt for such a mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Nail aret <3 . I love the rain forest shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The shade is really pretty...

      Delete
  7. Nice NOTD dear!!
    I really like it!!
    http://www.indianfashionandlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This green color is awesome and you did a great work :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.