Thursday, April 24, 2014

Neon Swirls

The glitter polishes always makes a nail art beautiful. For me, it's tricky to incorporate the glitter polishes when they are quite unique. "A Whiter Shade of Maybe" from Lynnderella is such a unique glitter. Today, I created a layered look with this pretty glitter.


For this manicure, I used En-Vy nail polish Engaged in pink as a base on my nails.


Then, I layered Lynnderella A Whiter shade of Maybe on it. The white ruffian is done using acrylic paint.


For the neon swirls, I used neon pink acrylic paint. I freehanded the swirls using a small detailing brush.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.