Friday, April 4, 2014

KKCenterHK N.Nail Purple Square Laser Studs Review and Nail Art

Today, I am reviewing the square laser studs from KKCenterHk. Earlier I reviewed the rectangular ones here. These look so beautiful on nails that I got crazy and got all the different shapes. Here are the square ones...



Each Pack Contains Approx 50 Pcs
Size: 3mm

Retail Price: $4.26

These studs are versatile and just perfect for my small nails. They can be used for any kind of manicure.


How to use it

These are really easy to use. Just place them on the nail polish/top coat when it is a a bit sticky/tacky. 
(I used an orange cuticle stick with clear polish on the tip to pick these up.)

A top coat can also be used on these to give them additional firmness on the nails and it will make them last longer.

These can be reused if cleaned properly.


For this manicure, I used China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway as a base. The stamped image is from Bundle Monster image plate BM321. I used Color Club Worth The Risque for stamping and dotting.


You can find these on the website hereUse my code "preciouspearlmakeup" to get 10% off of your purchase. 



 Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.