Sunday, April 13, 2014

KiKo Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer 643

Today, I am reviewing one of the gorgeous greens from my stash. Kiko Sugar Mat 643. It is a green textured shade with beautiful golden shimmer.



Formula
The formula of 643 is hassle free. It goes on smooth without being patchy or streaky. It reaches opacity in two coats and dries quickly.


Kiko's formula is a bit better than the Barry M textures. This stayed for five days without any chipping or tip wear.


I couldn't stop myself from stamping the clovers on it. This image is from MJ1 plate. The yellow is China Glaze Happy Go Lucky. 


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty lacquer. Where did you buy it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful. I got it from a friend (who's in UK).

      Delete
  2. What a interesting texture shade. Its fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous green shade! The golden shimmer makes it even more prettier :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! The golden shimmer is beautiful..

      Delete
  4. This used to be on my wishlist, but now that I'm looking at it again I really want it for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it...it looks beautiful on nails :)

      Delete
  5. woah I love textured nails. This is such a pretty color <3

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.