Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday today :)
For today I wanted to created something glittery and colorful. So, I did a mix and match stained glass look with glitter. 


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen Celeb City as a base on my ring and pinky. On my pointer and middle I used Color Club Worth the Risque.


I layered different glitters side by side and then used black acrylic paint to create boundaries.


The purple-black glitter is Lacquerlicious Lava Rocks.


Shades used

Red glitter: Milani One Coat Glitter Red Sparkle
Blue glitter: Milani One Coat Glitter Blue Flash
Gold glitter: Milani One Coat Glitter Gold Glitz
Purple glitter: Milani One Coat Glitter Purple Gleam 
Silver: Silver foil
Pink glitter: Essie A Cut Above


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

18 comments:

  1. happy birthday! stay healthy and good luck for your future!
    your b-day mani is nice :-)
    regards
    bigs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you many more happy birthday dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy happy birthday! What a great mani to celebrate with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love your nail art.I checked some other ones too.They are gorgeous and unique :) You are talented girl
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday sweety :*
    As usual great nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these look great. There's so much detail to them. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish you Happy Birthday. Lovely bday mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww Happy Belated Birthday darling! Hope u had a blast and the mani is gorgeous like always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated Happy Birthday Pearl !! Hope you had a nice time <3

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.