Thursday, April 17, 2014

Green Flocking

Today, I am sharing a manicure I created while experimenting with my flocking powder kit. Flocking powders are pretty but it is really difficult to figure out a nail art with them. I tried a mix and match look... 


For this manicure, I used Milani White on the Spot as a base on my nails.



The stamped image is from MoYou Suki image plate 04. I used China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway for the stamping. Then I used neon green flocking powder on the middle one.



To give more colorful touch to the  manicure I dotted China Glaze Orange you Hot and Sun-Kissed with a dotting tool. 

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.