Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cool Sunset Nails

Hey everyone, today I am sharing my cool Sunset nails for the popular summer nails challenge. I am two days late for this post. But better late than never...what say?



For this manicure, I used Alix Avien Pastel yellow (420) as a base. 



Then I created gradient using different shades.

Yellow: Sally Hansen HD Lite
Orange: Color Mack Orange
Pink: Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink
Purple: Color Mack Purple


The palm trees are freehanded using black acrylic paint. I used a small detailing brush for it. I also created a Sun (if you can find it out! LOL).


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.