Wednesday, April 23, 2014

China Glaze Nail Lacquer Peachy Keen

I am in love with this shade. It's just perfect for summer. China Glaze Peachy Keen is from their Up and Away collection released in Spring 2010. 


Peachy Keen is a light peach creme which leans more towards orange. This makes my hands look tan and pretty. This shade is unique in my collection.

Formula
It is a peach creme. It goes on streaky and patchy at first. The third coat makes it opaque and a bit smooth but not completely. It dries quickly. 


Pros
Beautiful Shade
Big 3 Free
Dries Quickly

Cons
Streaky


Retail Price: $6 (for 14ml)


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

  1. This color has been one that I've always wanted! Such a nice peachy shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite shade and I loved this shade on your nails! Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my fav too :) Thank you...

      Delete
  3. Thats one goregous polish! you have gorgeous Nails Pearl... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Richa :) It's really beautiful on nails...just perfect for summer!

      Delete
  4. Very pretty shade! Looks lovely on nails!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.