Saturday, April 5, 2014

Chill Me!!

One of the best thing about summer is the cool treats one can have. My favorite is Ice cream. I love butterscotch and choco chip. Today, I created ice cream treats on my nails. 


For this manicure, I used Incolor shade 85 as a base then I layered Lynderella glitter over it to create the base.


With the help of striping tape I created the ice cream cones. I stamped the criss cross design with Colorbar Vamp using BM315.


The fluffy ice cream is created using a small dotting tool. I highlighted the shapes using white and black acrylic paints.


To finish the manicure using Colorbar Matte top coat and added some caviar beads.


Shades used

Pearly base: Incolor 85
Glitter: Lynnderella Angel Whisper
Blue: Maybelline Turquoise Lagoon
Lilac: Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac
Blue: Colorvision Pastel blue
Pink: Essie Nice is Nice
Brown: Colorbar Vamp
Orange: Colorbar Sunstone


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

40 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Love to eat ice cream during the hot weather too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) I love love ice creams..

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness these nails are super cute.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I love the addition of the "candy sprinkles"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. i specially like the beads it made it more lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the use of caviar gives a nice effect ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty, all details taken care of..i didn't know colorbar had polishes day stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Setu :) They do have a few shades which stamp really nice...

      Delete
  7. Yummy nails. Love the way you added caviar beads to create that effect

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute....loved the caviar cherries......... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some delicious ice-cream cones..Beautifully done babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just loved this :) yummy yummy

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, this is beautiful manicure honey! Loved the way you added caviar beads to create such effect <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. First I wanted to create something like that :D I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kitti :) Sure, do create it...it's fun!

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.