Friday, April 11, 2014

Blue Spotted with Flowers

Last week, I got China Glaze Peachykeen. I wanted to get my hands on it for so long. Today I created an easy water spotted look on Peachykeen with blue. 


For this manicure, I used China Glaze Peachy Keen as a base. 



I used En-Vy polish Midnight in Paris for water spotting. Here is a tutorial to achieve this water spotted look.



The flower images are from MoYou image plate Suki 01. I used Milani White on the Spot for stamping. To complete the look I dotted Sally Hansen Celeb City and topped the manicure off with Jessica Holographic Top Coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.