Saturday, March 8, 2014

Women's Day Nail Art

Happy Women's Day

Every girl/woman should have a red lipstick, a neon purse, a glittery tiara (may be that's just for me) and a classic hat with a bow on it :D This sums up my today's nail art... 


For today's manicure, I used Milani White On the Spot as a base. 
Then I created distressed nails using Incolor Chrome nail color 50 and 65 and Maybelline Bold Gold. The lipstick, purse and hat decals are from Bundle Monster BM 303 and Konad image plates M16 and M41. 


The image of the girl is from MoYou Suki image plate 08. I used Milani Black Magic for the stamping. The tiara is freehanded using Maybelline Bold gold and Colorbar Bloody Mary.


Shades Used

Teal: Incolor chrome nail polish 50
Shimmery Pink: Incolor chrome nail polish 65
Red: Essie Fishnet Stockings
Light Neon Pink: Colorbar Pink Lady
Dark Neon Pink:  Colorbar Bloody Mary
Silver: Barry M Silver Foil
Gold: Maybelline Colorshow Bold Gold


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.