Friday, March 14, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Nails

Today, I am sharing a look I created for this St. Patrick's Day. I kept it conventional...the shamrocks, the rainbow and pot of gold. The only thing different is the framed nails.


For this manicure, I used Milani White on the Spot as a base on my nails.
For my pointer and pinky I created framed nails using green acrylic paint. The shamrock's are freehanded using Kiko Sugar Matter 643. To complete the framed look I dotted Barry M Gold Foil.


The rainbow is freehanded using the new Color Mack polishes. For the base on the ring finger, I sponged Milani White on the Spot with a light hand. I finished with golden hex glitter on the tip.


The checkered pattern is also freehanded using a striping brush. The green shade is acrylic paint, the golden shade is Barry M Gold Foil and the yellow is Color Mack Yellow.

Here is the look with flash..


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

44 comments:

  1. These are so fun! Love the rainbow with the pot of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always manage to create a stunning nail art dear!! just loved it! :) Ring finger's design is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow u come up with creative designs. Indeed a pretty mani <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are very creative...loved the mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're just amazing! Splendid nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Depiction of ST. Patricks Day!! As always stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very well done , loved all the elements in this manicure, clever placement of gold glitters !! (Y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita :) I am glad you liked it..

      Delete
  8. very pretty dear, just one thing I noticed you have created a pattern of four leaved clover - St Patrick's clover is a 3 leaf clover - I also found this while reading about Saint Patrick's day before I did mine - nevertheless the whole nail art stands out very pretty indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shilpa :) I too was confused b/w four and three leaf clover but after seeing a lot of manicures with four, I decided to go with four :)

      Delete
  9. love this cute mani the rainbow is adorable well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn :) I love the rainbow too...

      Delete
  10. Its Beautiful - Loved it ! But the Rainbow Nail is My Favorite ;) <3

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.