Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring With Neon

I usually change my manicure daily as I get bored with my nails pretty easily. But at times there are a few manicures which I wear for 2-3 days to a week. Today I am sharing such a look, which I am wearing from last 2 days and I am sure I won't remove it any time soon. Here is the look...


For this manicure, I used Delush Polish Cirque Fantastique on my ring and pinky. It is such a gorgeous shade with neon glitter.


The neon pink is Fa Pink and the teal is Incolor Chrome Nail Color 50. I used a striping tape to create a random design on my pointer and middle finger nails. The white texture is Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Sugar Fix.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Pearl! Love ure ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the bright neon is peeking through the white :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the combo of neons with white :)

      Delete
  3. That's Beautiful Nail Art Sweets :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldnt also stop wearing it.It looks just gorgeous.You are so talented!! I can't even draw one line on my nails.
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...this mani is so pretty. Love the color combos. Great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.