Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Flowers

I got my new Fevicryl acrylic paints Sunflower Kit yesterday and I tested them today. I am in love with acrylic paints again!! They are so easy to handle (for a nail art) as compared to the nail paints. Here is the look I created today with them...


For this manicure, I used Zaina neon green for the base.


I used acrylic paints in "Deep brilliant purple" and "Ultramarine blue" to create flowers and "Sap Green" and "light green" to create the leaves.


The details are freehanded using a small detailing brush.





Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. What pretty flowers! I love how they stand out from the bright base too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and colorful! Totally perfect for spring <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another beautiful creation from you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are BEAUTIFUL! And a perfect look to kick springtime off with. The colors are just so bright and cheery :) Glad you shared these!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.