Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sinful Colors Nail Lacquer Courtney Orange

Today, I am sharing my thoughts on a beautiful shade from Sinful Colors. Courtney Orange a bright metallic orange.


Formula

Courtney Orange has a sheer and shimmery. This gives opacity in three coats. It goes on smooth without being patchy or streaky and dries quickly.


Wear Time
It stays for average three days without chipping or tip wear.

Pros
Nice shade.
Budget friendly.
Hassle free formula.
Perfect for Halloween nail art.

Cons
Brush is too thin to work with.
Not available in India.


Retail Price: $1.99 (for 15ml)

Sinful Colors Polishes are one of the cheapest polishes with nice workable formula. I love this bright shade for summer.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. Its a pretty orange! Love how glowy it looks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah that is so bright! Might just stop the traffic ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!! and I don't want my blog traffic to stop anyhow :P lol

      Delete
  3. :D this is the most juicy and brightest looking orange that I have seen. A stunner! :))

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.