Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Family

The theme of The Lacquer Legion this month is "Lucky". This was a no brainer for me as I know what makes me lucky, "My Family". 

My dad had a major surgery last week and that really scared me. He is good now :) I love my parents so much. I am Lucky to have such loving parents, such a loving family.

    
The Theme


         The challenge for me was to create the freehanded  figures. I am really not good in drawing faces and figures, so I decided to go with all black figures.




 For this manicure, I used China Glaze Kalahari Kiss as a base.

The figures are freehanded with a detailing brush using acrylic paint. To add a little touch to the black figures I made little heart shaped balloons. 


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. Aww these are so sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the detail in this nail art is just unbelievable! You are so talented! Glad to hear your father is doing well after surgery!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so artistic!
    It is sooo diff to make the easier ones and you can make such figures! That is totally incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mani love! Loved the thought behind it. Wishing ur dad a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're Dad recovers really well & very soon!
    These are very beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.