Thursday, March 6, 2014

Milani Nail Lacquer White on the Spot

Hey everyone, today I am sharing one of my favorite white polish. I love this and Pure Ice Super Star equally and use these for stamping every time. White on the Spot is a white creme shade.



Formula

It goes on streaky for the first coat but the second coat makes the application smooth. It dries quickly. It takes two coats to reach opacity.


Wear Time
This stays for 4 days with top coat without any chipping. A little tip wear occurred after the third day.


Pros
Good staying power.
Hassle free formula.
One of the best polishes for stamping and watermarbling.
Big three free.
The flat brush makes the application easy.

Cons
A bit streaky.

Retails Price: $4.99


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. I have this white too and really like it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I tried wearing white I end up having a streaky finish and if I layered it too mus for smooth finish it took ages to dry. Pls share tips to apply nail paint perfectly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to apply thin coats and let each coat dry perfectly. If the shade is streaky apply a generous layer of top coat and let it dry completely. The top coat usually covers streaks. Hope this helps :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.