Sunday, March 23, 2014

Max Factor Max Effect Nail Polish Fantasy Fire

Today, I am reviewing a gorgeous shade from Max Factor. Purple-golden shimmers are my weakness; that's nothing new. I got his beautiful shade after seeing a lot of amazing swatches. This shade is perfect for layering. 


Here I layered it over OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not.

Formula
This has a very sheer shimmery formula. It has very fine golden,emerald, red, copper shimmer in a sheer purple base. It dries quickly and looks amazing layered over any dark shade. It is really breathtaking to see the color changes in this depending on the base shade.


Retail Price
Rs. 305/ £3.99 (for 4.5 ml)


I have nothing like this in my stash. It looks more beautiful in person.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous purple. It stands out especially due to the shimmer :)
    Beautiful nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!! The shimmer in it is gorgeous... Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. This is indeed a very pretty polish! So Vibrant nd Glossy :)
    Will definitely look for it the next time I am at MAXfactor counter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love how you can change the look completely with a different base polish! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah, I was really amazed to see that...

      Delete
  4. this is gorgeous ......... but ahammm little pricy na !! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful. Yeah a bit pricey though, but with all the pairing possibilities it's really worth :)

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty! I see why people like it so much too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful. After reading a lot of praises about it, I could not stop myself from getting it.

      Delete
  6. The color is just so...MAGICAL! I love how gorgeous it looks on u!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.