Sunday, March 9, 2014

L'Oreal Color Riche Vernis Midnight Mistress

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a pretty shade from L'Oreal. Midnight Mistress is a deep ink blue creme. This is a perfect fall/winter shade.




Formula
The formula of Midnight Mistress is sheer. It is creme bordering crelly (creme +jelly). It takes two coats to reach opacity. It dries quickly. The formula is a bit tricky; in bright light you can notice the application flaws, which are noticeable in person.


Wear Time
I wore it for a day and I could see the small tip wear on all my nails on the second day.


Pros
Pretty shade.
Quick drying time.
With top coat it looks like gel on nails.
Makes a good base for nail art.

Cons
Tricky formula.
Pricey.

Retail Price
Rs 235 (for 5ml)


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.