Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hidden Treasure Fantasy

I sometimes go crazy with polishes and layer a number of them just to see the effect they give. The same happened last week. I was swatching my purples and got an idea to layer my gorgeous purples. The result was just amazing!! Here take a look...


For this manicure, I used OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not as a base. 


 Then I layered Max Factor Fantasy Fire over it. Fantasy Fire is a sheer purple with golden shimmer. When it dried I layered Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure over it. Hidden Treasure is a gorgeous golden-copper flakie.


Here is the layering with flash


The stamping is done with Milani White on the Spot using MoYou Artist Collection plate 11.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

18 comments:

  1. that's amazing!!! really great!!!
    I love it!
    regards bigs

    ReplyDelete
  2. With and without stamping is beautiful!

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nailpolish is soooo gorgeous. How do u come up with such great combinations?
    Absolutely loved the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hidden treasure on my list too...It beautifully transforms any polish..>Lovely NOTD Pearl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.