Monday, March 24, 2014

Gradient Gold

Today, I did easy gradient nails with my new neon shade. I saw the gold with green gradient combination on Pinterest and wanted to recreate the same. Here is the look...


For this manicure, I used Pure Ice Super Star as a base.


The gradient is created using Super Star and Zaina green (a close dupe of China Glaze Def Defying). 
The gold rectangular studs are from Born Pretty Store.


The stamping is done using a geometric image from Bundle Monster image plate BM320. The golden shade is Barry M Gold Foil.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

  1. What a fun gradient! Like the studs too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) The studs are fun too!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful nails sweetheart <3
    love the gold studs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours go so well together - great manicure! I have just started trying out neons and I love them - they can be so bright and cheerful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love neons for summer...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.