Monday, March 10, 2014

Chess Nail Art

I love playing indoor games but I never aced in Chess. It is the one game which I never really enjoyed playing. But today I loved creating the nail art inspired by it.


For this manicure, I used Essie Ballet Slippers as a base.


 I used black and white acrylic paints to create the checkered pattern and the pieces: King, Queen, Rook and Pawn. It took me two hours to get those checkered pattern right.


I used a fine detailing brush for the detailing.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. Very cool chess nail art! I'm not a chess player myself but these are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an innovative nail art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is just soooo pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow perfect squares. Loved the mani

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just so very cool! Beautifully done Pearl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwiee ! Its soo Cute ^_^ .. Those Chess pieces are drawn so precisely and clean !
    Loved it Babe :*

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.