Friday, March 7, 2014

Aztec Nail Art

These days I am enjoying gradient nails with pastel shades. With practice, I am more comfortable doing gradient nails now. There can be numerous combinations and I am loving all the mix and match possibilities. Yesterday, I created a gradient look and did my very first Aztec nails...


For this manicure, I created gradient nails using Revlon Blue Lagoon and Essie Madison Ave-hue (pink shimmery creme).


The Aztec image is from MoYou Artist Collection 11. I used Makeline purple for stamping.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

16 comments:

  1. Wow these look amazing! Great job on the stamping and the gradient underneath looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. I love the ombre effect and the stamping just makes it PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always a fan of stamping over gradients. And these colors look AWESOME together. Totally unexpected :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just stunned! This is gorgeous! I wish I had more to say, but all I can think of is 'WOW!'!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Louise :) so sweet of you...

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love this design ... great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love the purple color you used for the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love that purple as well...

      Delete
  7. wow absolutely loved them! Lovely nail art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh that is such a pretty nail art!!! And even without the nail art, your nails looked sooo pretty with the ombre effect!!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.