Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine Week 2014: Teddy Day Nails

Happy Teddy Day everyone :)
Today I created a combined look with patchwork and teddy. After taking out all the pinks from my stash, I again narrowed down Essie nice is nice for today's nails. I am in love with this beautiful pink creme.


For this manicure, I used Barry M gelly Blueberry as a base on my nails. 


I used striping tape to create the triangles. The patchwork stitching design and the teddy bear is freehanded using white Daler Rowney acrylic paint.

Pink is Essie Nice is Nice and coral is Essie peach daiquiri.


Last year's Teddy Day Nails.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

22 comments:

  1. Aww too cute!! Love the teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'est super sympa!!! i love!!!
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, how cute!! you are very creative!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. ..

    My recent one :
    http://glitterandgorgeous.com/2014/02/10/inglot-freedom-system-lipstick-refill-20-27-85-review-swatches-lotd/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Vday Nails..Just so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww this is just sooo adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous!! I found you through The Sparkle Queen link-up and I am so happy I did!! I love your nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so cute! Absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.