Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine Week 2014: Propose Day Nails

For the second day of Valentine Week nail art challenge, I created a proposal manicure. I was confused about what to do for the propose day. Then, I selected simple hearts with the proposal question "Will you marry me?".


For this manicure, I used Essie Nice is Nice as a base.


The hearts and letters are freehanded using a small detailing brush. The purple is China Glaze Creative Fantasy.


The dots and letters are created with white Daler Rowney acrylic paint. 

Here is my manicure for last year's Propose day. 


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.