Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine Week 2014: Promise Day Nails

Happy Promise Day everyone :)
Today, I created a look with double stamping. My idea was to combine promises with roses. Here's the final look...


For this manicure, I used Faces nail lacquer Precious Peach as a base.
I stamped the base with images from Bundle Monster image plate BM311 and MoYou Princess collection image plate 08 using Milani Black Magic.


The rose images are from MoYou Mother Nature landscape collection 05 and Bundle Monster image plate BM323. I freehanded the leaves using green Daler Rowney acrylic paint. The red is Essie Fishnet Stockings.


Last year's Promise Day nails.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.