Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine Week 2014: Kiss Day Nails

Happy Kiss Day everyone :)

Today I created a neon look. I wanted to create a glitter sandwich as a base, but I sandwiched a soft pink shade between the glitter layers. It gave the base a soft look and a perfect one for the neon letters. 


For this manicure, I sandwiched China Glaze Naked nail lacquer in China Glaze It's a Trapeze to create a pink and glittery base.


I freehanded the letters using Colorbar Bloody Mary with a striping brush. Then I filled Incolor, a shimmery pink shade in the letters.


The lip image is from Bundle Monster BM303. 
The red shade is Essie Fishnet Stockings.


Last year's Kiss Day nails.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.