Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine Week 2014: Chocolate Day Nails

Happy Chocolate Day everyone :)

I created this mani yesterday, but couldn't post it. So here are my Chocolate Day nails...




For this manicure, I used Barry M Royal glitter Lady and Kiko Sugar Matte 643 as a base and created a sparkly green and white chocolate wrapper.



The golden shade is Nicole by OPI The Next CEO. The melting chocolate hearts are freehanded using a small detailing brush with Colorbar Pro nail lacquer Vamp.


Here are my last year's Chocolate Day nails.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.