Friday, February 21, 2014

Sally Hansen Sugar Coats Textured Nail Colors

Hey everyone, today I have swatches of five of the eight newly launched Sugar Coats from Sally Hansen. Sally Hansen sugar coats are special effect polishes which gives rubbery matte texture on nails once they dries. All the polishes have same formula and each require two coats to reach opacity.  





Bubble Plum
It's a bright lilac texture.



Cotton Candies
It's a bright bubblegum pink texture.



Razzleberry
It's a bright blue texture.



Sugar Fix
It's a milky white texture. 



Sour Apple
It's pastel mint green texture. The shade reminds me of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet.



I love the rubberized texture of these. The only thing weird is that when I removed these the rubbery bits present in these collected around my cuticles. So it's a must to wash the hands after removing these polishes. These are really long lasting and I have mine on from last five days without any chipping or tip wear. These dry super fast too.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

12 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Where can I order online?
    Read my recent post :
    http://yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in/2014/02/aroma-magic-lavender-oil-review-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naomi :) YOu can get it online on slassy or any of the drugstores around.

      Delete
  2. Nice textures! I'm more of a fan of the sparkly ones but these look nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are really nice... I love the sparkly ones too but on my nails I opt for the simple ones :).

      Delete
  3. OMG!!! honestly, its breathtaking Pearl! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Niesha :) These are really beautiful...

      Delete
  4. wow pretty mani. I so very want to these sugar coats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Manisha :) You should get these...they are really good.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.