Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine Week 2014: Rose Day Nails

Happy Rose Day everyone :)

For the Valentine Week Challenge, I created a simple Rose manicure for today.


For this manicure, I used Nicole by OPI Stolen Kisses as a base on pointer and middle. The glitter is Different Dimension A Love Hue. 


The Rose images are from MoYou Landscape Collection plates 05 and 06. On the ring finger, I used Milani White on the Spot. I freehanded the green leaves using green Daler Rowney acrylic paint.

I stamped the roses on the pointer and pinky with Milani white on the spot but my Maybelline Color Show Top coat turned the white roses to pink. But somehow the roses look good in pink ;)


Last year's Rose Day Nails
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

16 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.