Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mixed Feelings

The shades of Sally Hansen Sugar Coats are really pretty. Since the day I got my hands on them,  I am thinking about mixing and matching them with different finishes. Today I created a mixed look using texture, creme and glitter.


For this manicure, I layered Lynnderella Mixed Feeling over Milani One coat Glitter Blue Flash. I love the combination of both the glitter.


The grey shade is NYX Cloudy and the blue texture is Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Razzleberry. I used a striping tape to create the different stripes.


Razzleberry looks so vibrant on the grey base.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

14 comments:

  1. I love the mani! You always come up with such great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the blue color so much in this NOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the stripes! I especially love the glittery nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) Somehow the textured stripes don't look straight but the glitter nails took over :D

      Delete
  4. very pretty :)


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love all of your manicures Pearl! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgsh this is so awesome ! incredibly beautiful dear
    xoxo
    http://beautyndbest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowiee ! Its sooo Pretty ! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.