Monday, February 24, 2014

Holo Orange With Flowers

Hey everyone, today I have a holographic stamped look to share. I wore this look for a party this weekend. It matched perfectly with my black dress. Here is the look...


For this manicure, I layered Kleancolor Holo Orange over Milani Black Magic on my nails.


The stamped flowers are from MoYou Landscpe Collection 06 image plate. 
I used Milani Black Magic for the stamping.


Here are a few pics with flash, to show the gorgeous holo beauty.





 Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

24 comments:

  1. Its pretty! I'm in love with the whole mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) I am amazed at the beauty of this holo..

      Delete
  2. the effect is stunning! I love ur manis <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty nail art!! Gorg!
    Check out my new post, it will really prove beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty dear..

    My recent one : http://www.cosmochics.com/reviews/inglot-eyeshadow-ds-square-504-review-swatches-eotd/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! This mani is so pretty. I super love the color. Its unique but classy which made it perfect for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma :) I am glad you liked it..

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh yeah they are...this one is stunning!!

      Delete
  7. Stunner ! An Absolute Stunner ! <3
    I Loved It to the core :) .. I would Love to flaunt such a Gorgeous Nail Art :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what stamping plates did you use, please. beautiful combo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I mentioned it in the post Debra, it's the MoYou Mother Nature Landscape Collection 06 plate.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.