Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone :)
Today, I created a very simple manicure in two of my favorite shades lilac and pink. Here is the look...

  
For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac on my middle and Bubblegum Pink on my ring finger.


The rose nail art sticker is from Joby nail art. I freehanded the heart on pointer and filled it with NYX girls. The white shade is Milani White on the Spot.


The silver glitter is Essie Set in Stones.


Last year's Valentine's Day nails.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

  1. Awesome :*:*
    Happy valentines day darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tej <3 and Happy Valentine's Day to you too :)

      Delete
  2. U r a pro Pearl. Absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww so sweet of you to say that :) Thank you Megha :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) Happy Valentine's Day to you too <3

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.