Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Color Club Nail Lacquer Floral Flirt

Hey everyone, today I am reviewing a beautiful shade from Color Club. I got this shade recently and I am loving it. It is a bright pink creme which boundaries neon.


Formula
The formula of Floral flirt is creme and it goes on smooth without being patchy.

Wear Time
It wore for two days without chipping and it chipped from two of my nails the third day.


Pros
Beautiful Shade.
Cruelty free.

Cons
Pricey.
Less staying power
Not easily available in India.

Retail Price
 $8 (for 15ml)


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

  1. What a nice hot pink! Its perfect for Spring and Summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I love such bright pinks. it looks lovely on u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Gorgeous Pink ! Looks Lovely on your Pretty Nails <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks beautiful on nails...Thank you Vipra :)

      Delete
  4. This is a very pretty nail color. Its name matches this color. I wanna try this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is! the name is just perfect for the shade...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.