Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bright And Bold

Hey everyone, half of the week is already gone and I haven't decided about what to do for the "Adoration" theme of The Lacquer Legion. I am adoring the spring colors in textured nail paints these days, so may be I will do a look with those.
Here's the bright look I did for today...


Last month, I went for dress shopping  and I saw this gorgeous saree with a blue and neon combination and golden embroidery. I wanted to do something similar on my nails. I tried three times before getting what I exactly wanted. 



For this manicure, I used Milani White on the Spot as a base on my nails. The blue is Revlon Royal and the neon yellow is Colorbar Pina Colada.

The flower images are from Mother Nature Landscape Collection 06. I used Barry M Gold Foil for the stamping.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

19 comments:

  1. Oh this is so vibrant and beautiful!
    Love it.

    Check out my nail post : http://www.yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in/2014/02/kryolan-nail-color-review-by-naomi.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of colors here! Especially like the gold stamping ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) The gold stamping is my fav part too in this manicure.

      Delete
  3. wow, this mani is looking very cool!
    regards from germany
    bigs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty ...love the colour combination

    My recent one : http://www.wellnessandvanity.com/2014/02/25/mac-fix-review-pictures-fotd/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats unbelievably gorgeous combo dear :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rashmi :) I'm glad you liked it...

      Delete
  6. Such an amazing nail art dear ! loved the way you combined it with yellow nail paint
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the blue and yellow combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I really loved this combo and mani

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.